9/11/2015

Review: Odho Cosmetics Lipstick






.
Photo: Oh Lady Mania
Hello everyone,

Today I am going to post a review of a lipstick from the Odho Cosmetics. I bought it from Scentsation, Dolmen Mall Clifton. I have been using this for the past fifteen days and I am going to tell you about its results.

So, let’s see what I have gathered about this lipstick from my experience:

The Brand Claims:

Atiqa Odho cosmetics have maintained their quality since day one. It is an ISO certified brand of Pakistan. Keeping in mind the Pakistan’s women skin tones, the Odho cosmetics have been created with good quality products at affordable prices.

Photo: Oh Lady Mania
My Verdict:

Odho’s lipsticks have been endorsed as halal products because no lead or animal fat has been used in their formula.

As far as the packaging is concerned, the lipsticks come in a red and golden color combination bullet with a knob style cover. It looks pretty attractive due to vibrant colour covering.

I have found my lipstick a little bit creamy with hydrating texture. With its moisturizing quality, it slides smoothly on lips without highlighting the fine lines. My Odho lipstick lasts up to five to six hours with an amazing comfortable feel. Surprisingly, it doesn’t bleed like some other lipsticks. The colour is as per my choice so I selected it within few minutes. 

Photo: Oh Lady Mania

All things considered, I liked my Odho lipsticks for its moisturizing coverage that lasted for good five hours. I always like to have light colours and I found this shade as a good collection in my cosmetics.

I have not tried the matte lipsticks of Odho cosmetics so I can’t say what they would be in texture and pigment. However, I can say that my selected lipstick was a nice decision as it is up to the scale of international brands.

My Rating:

I would rate it 4/5

Availability:

Odho cosmetics are available at all leading stores in all big cities. These can be purchased online as well.






.



No comments:

Post a Comment